My Version of Grandma Ruthie’s Zucchini Bread
This is my version of the zucchini bread I used to bake with my grandma Ruthie on Tuesdays. I make mine with gluten-free, anti-inflammatory ingredients.
- 1½ cup almond flour
- ¼ cup raw organic honey, microwaved for a few seconds until soft
- 1 tablespoon melted coconut oil
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1½ teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup grated zucchini
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and grease a loaf pan. Combine all ingredients except zucchini and mix together a hand mixer or stand mixer. Once well combined, fold in grated zucchini. Pour mixture pan, and bake until toothpick comes out clean, about 45 to 50 minutes.