Vegan Neopolitan Shake
Can’t make it to Fare Well anytime soon? Try this vegan milkshake at home. Make it boozy or not based on your own preferences.
- 4 scoops vegan vanilla coconut ice cream
- 4 ounces coconut or soy milk
- ¼ cup sliced strawberries
- ¼ cup chocolate syrup
- Optional: 2 ounces rum*
- Drizzle syrup around inside of a 12-ounce milkshake or pint glass. Blend ice cream and milk. Pour half into the glass. Add strawberries to the remaining blended ice cream and milk. Blend until smooth. Pour into the rest of the glass and top with any remaining chocolate syrup.
- *For a boozy option, add rum into second blend (with strawberries, ice cream and milk).