Roasted Salmon with Lemon-Rosemary Sea Salt
Recipe created by Anna Watson Carl, chef and food blogger, Brooklyn, NY, The Yellow Table.
- 1½ pound piece skin-on salmon
- 2 teaspoons Shemesh Farms Culinary Table Salt (lemon-rosemary blend), plus more for serving
- Ground Shemesh Farms Malibu Pink Pepper
- Extra virgin olive oil, for drizzling
- ½ lemon, thinly sliced, plus lemon wedges, for serving
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil. Lay the salmon skin-side down on the prepared sheet. Rub the Culinary Table Salt blend all over the salmon and season with crushed Malibu Pink Pepper. Drizzle with extra virgin olive oil. Lay the lemon slices over the salmon. Roast for 12 minutes or until flaky and just cooked through. Slide the salmon from the skin onto a platter. Serve with lemon wedges and a small bowl of Culinary Table Salt, for additional seasoning, if desired.