Recipe contributed by Lagusta Yearwood. Though it would be quite a feat to recreate her unique barks and bonbons at home, this no-bake recipe for chocolate clusters by Lagusta are super easy to make.
- 6 ounces (½ box) all-natural frosted flakes-type cereal (Lagusta uses EnviroKidz Lightly Frosted Amazon Flakes)
- 6 ounces vegan mini marshmallows
- 3 ounces shelled pistachios
- 8 ounces fair trade dairy-free dark chocolate (chips or chunks)
- Fancy sea salt, like fleur de sel
- Mix flakes, marshmallows and nuts together in a bowl. Barely melt chocolate until just liquid, in a double boiler or microwave. Mix melted chocolate into mixture in bowl and stir quickly to combine. Drop onto a parchment-lined platter or two in heaping tablespoons. Sprinkle with sea salt. Refrigerate until the chocolate hardens. If you’d like, place into candy papers (or mini muffin papers), or just dig in!