PB&J on the Beach
A simple peanut butter and jelly sandwich is delicious anywhere. But add the freedom of vacation and some salty beach air and you have the perfect lunch. And why not throw in some cherries and Cheetos while you’re at it.
- 2 slices cinnamon raisin bread
- 2–3 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1–2 tablespoons jelly
- 3–4 potato chips (optional)
- Salty sea air (recommended)
- Generously spread peanut butter on both sides of the bread. Spread jelly on top of the peanut butter and add the potato chips, if using. Close and quarter the sandwich, placing it in a bag until lunchtime.