Green Tahini Sauce
This deliciously fresh sauce can be used as a dip for crudités or fresh bread, or as a sauce on grilled fish, tofu, cooked potatoes and other vegetables. Thin with a little water to use as a salad dressing. Recipe contributed by Feigi Pam. Photo by Linda Wolpert.
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 cup flat-leaf parsley leaves with tender stems
- ½ cup cilantro
- ½ cup tahini
- 3–4 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon salt or to taste
- 1-2 sliced scallions, whites and greens, chopped
- ¼–½ cup water
- In a food processor or blender, pulse all ingredients except water, then adding water gradually until smooth. Add a little more water as necessary and season with salt to taste. Serve now, or cover, refrigerate and serve the next day.