Pictured in the center in the photo above, this is basically an “improved” champagne cocktail. “Improved” usually just means the addition of a modifying spirit, namely Curacao or Maraschino, but also absinthe, Chartreuse and so on.
- 2 dashes Regan’s orange bitters
- 2 dashes grapefruit bitters
- 2 drops Leopold absinthe
- ½ ounce Luxardo Maraschino
- 1 ounce Tanqueray gin
- Prosecco to top
- Garnish: Cucumber wheel and sprig of fresh tarragon
- Combine first five ingredients, and give a quick shake. Transfer to a champagne glass, and top with your favorite prosecco. Garnish with cucumber wheel and tarragon.