Beyond Meat’s Classic Chicken Salad
Co-founder and TeaEO Emeritus of Bethesda-based Honest Tea, Seth Goldman has been a vegetarian for over ten years. This is one of his favorite recipes using one of the plant-based protein products from Beyond Meat, an innovative new business he is currently helping grow.
- 12 ounces Beyond Meat Grilled Chicken-Free Strips
- ½ jar Earth Balance Mindful Mayo or another mayonnaise of your choice
- 1 stalk celery, diced
- Handful fresh parsley, chopped
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Cut Beyond Meat Strips into ½-inch pieces and combine with celery in large bowl. Add mayonnaise and seasonings and mix thoroughly. Serve as a sandwich, in a green salad or as a wrap.