- This event has passed.
Taste the High Holidays
Sunday, September 11, 2016
11:00 AM — 2:00 PM
4860 Boiling Brook Parkway
Rockville, MD 20852 United States
Join Federation’s Jewish Food Experience® for a mouthwatering trip through Moti’s Market on Sunday, September 11 – just in time to add a kick to your New Year and Break-the-Fast menus.
Sample unique foods and wines for the High Holidays from local cookbook authors and foodies. Stop by, schmooze, and sample for as long you’d like!
11:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
– Chocolate Babka Bites from Paula Shoyer
– Cold Beet Soup from Danielle Crittenden Frum
12:00 p.m. – 1:00 p.m.
– Eggplant Caponata from Marcia Friedman
– Israeli Salad with Tahini Lemon Dressing from Aviva Goldfarb
1:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m.
– Walnut & Red Pepper Dip from Sheilah Kaufman
– Soup Sips from Richie Tassiello
11:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
– Wine Tasting with Michael Gelven, Certified Wine Educator
Kosher dietary laws observed.
CONTACT: Jessica Dishell at 301-230-7293 or [email protected].