- This event has passed.
Recipes for a Classic New York Brunch: A Hands-on Cooking Class
Sur La Table, Pike & Rose
Thursday, April 19, 2018
10:00 AM — 3:00 PM
11874 Grand Park Ave.
North Bethesda, MD 20852 United States
Join Federation’s Jewish Food Experience® for a hands-on cooking class where you’ll learn five staples in a classic New York brunch. A Sur La Table chef will instruct the class, teaching proper techniques and preparation for five, festive brunch items.
Choose One Class
- Class One: 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- Class Two: 1:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Both classes will feature the same menu.
Five recipes we will be learning:
• Russ & Daughters’ Gravlax
• Quick Pickled Spring Veggies
• Two-ingredient Bagels
• Cherry & Pecan Rugelach
• Manischewitz-Infused Ice Cream
$85 per ticket (includes a JFE® Apron to take home)
You will enjoy a generous tasting portion of each dish we prepare. All participants will receive a coupon good for 10% off in-store purchases the day of class.
Each class is limited to 16 participants, so we encourage you to register before we reach capacity.
• While all dishes being prepared are vegetarian or pescatarian, Sur La Table does not have a kosher kitchen
* Participants must be 18 or older